Technical implementation and support:
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions shall be deemed to have been read and agreed when an order is placed. Other agreements will then only be valid if they have been confirmed by us in writing.
- Prices: apply ex works or ex warehouse, excluding packaging, plus Value Added Tax. Costs for mounting advertising and any tools required for this purpose (dies, templates etc.) will be charged in addition.
The granting of a discount will only be binding on us if we have confirmed it in writing.
- Contractual partner, Conclusion of the contract: The purchase contract is concluded with KWS Küttler GmbH. The depiction of products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking on the order button, you are placing a binding order for the goods contained in your shopping cart. The confirmation of the receipt of your order is issued via email immediately after your order is placed and does not constitute contractual acceptance of the order. We may accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in a separate email or by dispatching the goods within 2 days. A binding contract may be concluded in advance of this as follows: if you have selected PayPal as your means of payment, the contract is concluded at the time of your confirmation of the payment transfer to PayPal.
- Delivery times are only approximate. Force majeure, breakdowns, or delivery delays on the part of the manufacturer entitle us to extend the delivery time until the obstacles are eliminated or to withdraw from the contract. In either case, we are not obliged to pay compensation for damages. Incidentally, in the case of delayed delivery, the purchaser must allow a grace period of 4 weeks.
- Shipping costs: Shipping fees are charged in addition to the stated product prices. Further details regarding the amount of the shipping costs can be found on the respective product pages.
- Payment: The following means of payment are available to you in our shop:
- Advance payment
If you select Advance Payment as your means of payment, you will receive an Advance Payment invoice, which includes our bank details, and we will deliver the goods following receipt of your payment.
You can pay the invoice amount via the online service provider PayPal. You must be registered with them, or register with them, and must then authorise the payment using your login details and confirm the transfer of the payment to us (you may be able to log in as a guest in exceptional cases). Further information can be found during the order process.
- Cash on delivery
If you select cash on delivery as your means of payment you will be charged a cash-on-delivery fee of €7.74.
Our invoices are payable within 8 days with a 2% discount or net within 14 days, calculated from the invoice date in each case. If a fixed period for payment has been granted, the invoice must be paid on the day of the expiry of the fixed period for payment at the latest. If payment is not made by the due date , the customer will be in default and the respective legal consequences shall apply. Interest will be charged for every month of default at a rate of 6%. All payments must be made exclusively to us. Sales representatives are only entitled to collect payments with written authorisation. Cheques and bills of exchange will only be credited to the customer once they have been cashed, and expenses incurred for bills of exchange shall be borne by the drawee. If the customer has been granted a fixed period for payment and his or her financial situation should deteriorate, or should he or she fall into default with the acceptance of a delivery or the agreed payment term, we shall be entitled to refuse further deliveries and to demand immediate payment.
The place of fulfilment is the Supplier's head office.
The agreement concerning the court of jurisdiction also applies for the assertion of claims by way of enforcement proceedings.
Managing Partner: Tibor Küttler • Managing Director: Anna Küttler
Listed in the Fritzlar commercial register • HRB 11901
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR). The platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/